Off Campus Student Employee of the Year Above and Beyond highly commended award: Jessica Dodds

Quote by Faye Smith, Director of Keep Your Fork

“Jessica has been trusted to work directly with my clients where she is calm, professional and organised. She has sourced and trained several other interns who she line manages exceptionally well- motivating, training and encouraging them to succeed. She is also well liked and appreciated by members of the local business- at the entrepreneur networking group, she was the first student member to be selected due to her professionalism.  I know I can rely on Jessica and her loyalty to my business has been a huge asset through the difficulties of the past year. Jessica treat Keep Your Fork as her own business, she is extremely proactive with my clients and with tasks in the office. Even outside of work, she is always thinking and acting on initiatives to improve the business.”

“With Jessica’s support we have been able to take on a greater number of retainer clients, generating great increase in business turnover. She has taken her hand to every task I have offered and always endeavours to give 110%.”

“I do not think my business would be running today, if it was not for the support, tenacity, courage and professionalism of this young woman.”