Our first ever Creative Careers week at Sheffield Hallam is coming soon (2-6 February). Students from all courses have the opportunity to attend an exciting programme of workshops and presentations by industry professionals, from the creative arts, charity and heritage sectors.
So, if you have ever wondered:
- How do I get into Art Therapy?
- What does a Visual Merchandiser do?
- How can I find out about jobs in film and the theatre?
- What sort of jobs are there in the charity sector?
- I’ve always wanted to run an Art Gallery…
- What skills do you need to get into creative marketing?
….book onto one of our sessions, and get some answers!
To book: https://careerservice.shu.ac.uk/