The UK Data Service provides access to a wide range of social science data for re-use.
To help you get the most from the Service, we run free introductory level training events every spring and autumn to introduce different aspects of the UK Data Service.
See below for these events in Spring 2021 and see our events pages for a full list of our training events.
- Webinar: Introduction to the UK Data Service, 8 April 11.00 – 12.00
- Webinar: Finding and Accessing Data from the UK Data Service, 15 April, 11.00 – 12.00
- Webinar: How to anonymise qualitative and quantitative data, 16 April, 15:00 – 16:30
- Online workshop: Getting Started with Secondary Analysis, 22 April, 11.00 – 12.30
- Webinar: Data Management Basics 1: Introduction to data management and sharing, 29 April, 11.00 – 12.00
- Webinar: Data Management Basics 2: Ethical and legal issues in data sharing, 30 April, 10.00 – 11.00
- Webinar: Depositing your data with ReShare, 6 May, 11.00 – 12.00
- Online workshop: How to become a Computational Social Scientist, 13 May, 11.00 – 12.30
- Online workshop: Dissertation projects: Introduction to secondary analysis for qualitative and quantitative data, 18 May, 11.00 – 12.30
- Webinar: Consent issues in data sharing, 27 May, 10.00 – 11.00
The workshops in the series will have a new practical element.
To book a place visit the UK Data Service events page or click on the links above.