Our weekly update highlighting news and upcoming events for the PGR community for the week ending Friday 10 March should have arrived in your mailbox. If you don’t currently receive the email, please contact the Doctoral School and we will attach you the Research Degrees Blackboard site which will add you to the mailing list.
In our update this week:
1. Researcher Led Activities Fund 2022-23 – Open for applications
2. Call for volunteers to help shape a university-wide PGR Showcase event
3. Methods@Manchester Masterclass Webinar | Research Ethics in Times of Adversity | Wednesday 29 March | 1400 – 1530 | via Zoom
4. UK Data Service introductory training series: spring 2023
5. OpenFest | 6 & 7 September 2023 | Joint Event with the University of Sheffield