- This event has passed.
SERI: Demystifying the RF1
5 December 2022 @ 10:00 - 11:00
Please note this event is for SERI PGRs only
Application for Approval of Research Programme (R1) is one of your first milestones in your doctoral journey. It is a formal assessment point which is designed to provide you with feedback on:
- the viability of the research
- the content, clarity and feasibility of the proposed work plan
- governance of the proposed research, confirm the full supervisory team and check that your training needs are being adequately considered
What will we cover?
- Overview of the RF1 process
- The main sections of the RF1 form
- The assessment process and responding to rapporteur comments
Please download a copy of the RF1 from the Research Degrees Blackboard site and bring this with you to the session, or bring the draft of the RF1 you have been working on.
Please refer any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The recording of the session can be accessed via: Zoom recording Passcode: hBhjjH#8