- This event has passed.
PGR Wellbeing ‘Need to Know’ Information Session for PGR Students – Wednesday 15 July 2020
July 15 @ 14:00 - 15:00
The PGR Wellbeing group was established in 2019 with support from the Hallam Guild to develop a better shared understanding of the specific needs of PGR students, the support available and best practice approaches, activities and interventions. It is important that both PGR students and their supervisors know what help is available to support their wellbeing and feel confident in accessing the appropriate services and resources.
We are running two online sessions on 15 July with representatives from different areas with a role in supporting PGR and/or supervisor wellbeing. The sessions will consist of a brief introduction to each area of support and how to access it followed by a panel discussion and opportunity for you to ask questions (you are welcome to submit questions in advance by email on firstname.lastname@example.org).
PGR student session: Wednesday 15 July | 2 – 3 pm online | Book via Booking link for PGR Students
- Roles for PGR wellbeing / PGR wellbeing group members: Prof Christine Le Maitre, Prof Lisa Hopkins, Caroline Heaton and Dr Elizabeth Scanlon
- Student wellbeing: Anna Jarvis
- Student’s Union Advice Team: James Howat
- Postgraduate research society: Elin Ivansson and Rose Hilton
- Grow+: Dr Antonia Ypsilanti