- This event has passed.
Doctoral Skills Workshop: Managing Research Data
August 19 @ 14:00 - 15:00
Are you collecting data for your research? Would you like support with writing your data management plan?
In this session we will cover how the Library Research Support team can help managing your research data and completing a data management plan.
This will include:
- an introduction to data management planning
- why write a data management plan?
- what does a data management plan contain?
- tools for writing your data management plan
- thinking about what happens to the data when the project is finished
In the session you will start working on a data management plan. This session is suitable for all doctoral students, but will be of particular use to people working on their data management plan as part of applying for ethics approval.
Booking link: https://unihub.shu.ac.uk/students/events/Detail/855049