…through another speedy week.
Strategy dominates again though with a mix of Employee Opinion Survey, budgets and finance, and moving to a new system for incident management.
By the end of this week I would like to have the following:
- a draft matrix of potential aims and objectives for the new strategy mapped against university strategies
- a first draft stakeholder intelligence document that I can drawn on in identifying key themes for the strategy
- clarity on what we will feed back to IS&T staff about our initial thoughts on the Employee Opinion Survey and what we might do as a result
- a plan of what we have to spend and by when on what, and therefore what residual issues that might leave (good and less good)
- a decision on the go live date for the incident management system, so we can start to see some of the expected improvements
Tomorrow a change of pace though with a day conference on Internationalisation and the strategic role IT can play there.