- Academic Advisers – take a look at the Hallam Resources A-Z page (section A – newsletters)
- Course Leaders – take a look at the Hallam Resources A-Z page (section C – newsletters)
- Module Leaders
- Subject Group Leaders – coming soon!
- Inclusive Practice – supporting the work of The Community of Inclusive Practice (a Hallam Guild Group)
- Hallam Guild – cultivates inclusive staff and student communities of practice across Hallam and acts as an incubator for the development of innovative practices in teaching, learning and supporting the student experience
- Narrowing the Gaps – designed to help you to understand more about the degree awarding gap, also called the degree attainment gap, between white and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BME students), the causes of the gap, and what can be done to reduce and then eradicate the gap.
The Recruitment, Communications and Marketing Team can work with you to provide strategic communications direction and planning. They create and manage key messages and delivery through central channels for major projects and campaigns. Their Internal Communications Toolkit provides you with practical resources to get you started and here you can make contact with the team.
Here’s an overview of all the central communications channels the team use to circulate messages to both staff and students including College newsletters, as below;
|Staff Communications Channels||Student Communication Channels|
Updated: 18th August 2020
If you have any queries about the content or issues accessing any of the links or menu functions please let the Academic Development & Diversity Team know.
|Back to Academic Essentials|