Black Inclusion Week – Be the Change!
Monday 10th May – Friday 16th May 2021
This week is the first ever UK Black Inclusion Week, an opportunity for all across the UK to celebrate Black people in the UK and to remember the importance of building a fair and just society through the inclusion of EVERYONE. The purpose of this is to:
- Make us stronger as one community
- Create commitment to change
- Be a celebration of Black people in the UK
- Empower all and facilitate action
- Connect through collaboration.
Blackinclusionweek.com has put together a useful guide on how individuals can “Be the Change”. You can find this guide as well as events and more information and resources on Race Equity on our Black Inclusion Week SharePoint site.