The Academic Development and Diversity team are seeking to collaborate with others on the creation of a series of short video podcasts where 3 invited panel members and host explore specific topics and themes. Recordings from these structured / informal conversations will then be transformed into interactive bite size learning objects with the addition of supporting resources and web links.
The two initial themes we are seeking to explore using this approach are:
- Creating Communities Online
- Engaging Online
It is hoped that the process will:
- Provide staff with accessible / reusable bite sized learning resources which target those challenging topics that have emerged during the pandemic and the move online.
- Model the use of additional resources that can be applied to video content to elevate its functionality and use in teaching and learning as a digital asset.
- Create informal support opportunities where staff can explore the challenges of delivery in the digital void.
- Engage with those who are unable to attend a more formal support session.
- Give voice to the experiences of staff actively engaged in teaching and learning.
All participants will be given copies of the questions / themes being explored and would be actively included in discussions regarding the final shared resource.
If this is something you would like to be involved in as a panel member we’d love to hear from you.
Please get in touch at: email@example.com