To assist with the current phase of the Assessment Journey Programme, the ACES TEL team will be hosting a variety of support sessions to help staff with the transition to assessing, marking and providing feedback online. These sessions aim to provide guidance around the use of Blackboard and other marking technologies.
There are 2 main sessions which will run over the course of this academic year, these are listed below:
Blackboard Submission Points and Grade Centre
- Creating a Blackboard submission point
- Creating a Turnitin submission point
- Navigating to Grade Centre
- Setting up columns/weighted columns
Providing marks and feedback
- How to access student submissions
- Attaching feedback to a student submission
- Attaching Grading Schemas and Rubrics to the submission point
- Marking using Crocodoc / attaching feedback
To book yourself onto a training session please follow the link above and select which sessions you would like to attend. Outlook meeting requests will be sent out nearer the time to those who wish to attend.