Last week saw the official opening of Hallam’s Hertha Ayrton STEM Centre. BBC Radio Sheffield reported live from the new facility and news reports about the centre ran throughout the day on the station’s news bulletins, including interviews with Rhiannon Jones [listen from 03:01], a recent electrical engineering graduate who hosted the event. Radio Sheffield also recorded a video with Rhiannon and Dr Karen Vernon-Parry, deputy head of department for engineering and mathematics, which appeared on their Facebook and twitter feeds. You can also read more on our Media Centre.
Subscribe to ACES News
- Finance Year End Deadlines 17/18
- TEF: A number of universities resubmitted applications to the Teaching Excellence Framework to boost their rating
- QUEEN’S BIRTHDAY HONOURS: Knighthood and OBEs for Hallam VC and staff
- DTS Network Upgrades – 22 June, 29 June & 30 June
- Planning approved for new food engineering centre
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets