Healthcare catering operators, NHS buyers and suppliers are being urged to use their influence to help make food and drink packs easier to open. A coalition of caterers, NHS staff, dietitians, suppliers, academics and patients is encouraging the catering industry to get behind moves to make single-portion food and drink packs easier to open. Alaster Yoxall, principal research fellow in Hallam’s Design Futures, spoke to Cost Sector Catering about the issues.
Subscribe to ACES News
- Finance Year End Deadlines 17/18
- TEF: A number of universities resubmitted applications to the Teaching Excellence Framework to boost their rating
- QUEEN’S BIRTHDAY HONOURS: Knighthood and OBEs for Hallam VC and staff
- DTS Network Upgrades – 22 June, 29 June & 30 June
- Planning approved for new food engineering centre
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets