Healthcare catering operators, NHS buyers and suppliers are being urged to use their influence to help make food and drink packs easier to open. A coalition of caterers, NHS staff, dietitians, suppliers, academics and patients is encouraging the catering industry to get behind moves to make single-portion food and drink packs easier to open. Alaster Yoxall, principal research fellow in Hallam’s Design Futures, spoke to Cost Sector Catering about the issues.
Subscribe to ACES News
- Fear, Outrage, Love and Hope: Protecting LGBT rights in Africa and the Middle East – Wed 28 Feb
- Michelin star chef hosts pop-up restaurant in Hallam View (20 – 23 February)
- WWI: Hallam professor of film and media arts writes for The Conversation about her new film Asunder
- Get up to Speed with STEM (GUTS) – 18 April
- YORKSHIRE UFO: International coverage continues Dr David Clarke on the UK’s answer to the Roswell incident
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets