Welcome to our Spotlight On Series.
Blog Posts that aim to highlight good practice and support from colleagues at Hallam.
Today: Improving the accessibility of your course – top tips and tools
Marissa Hill, Head of SRAC, Nick Russell, Web Accessibility and Training Manager and Kieran White, Graduate Intern, Web Accessibility Project.
Web accessibility relates to anything we host or share online, from word documents attached to emails to PDFs on our Blackboard sites. This session provided an introduction to why accessibility is so important and things you can start doing straight away to improve the accessibility of your content. Take a look at;
- Recording of the session 8th December 2020
- Session presentation slides.
- Web Accessibility SharePoint site
- Blackboard Ally guidance.
- Academic Essentials – Hallam Resources A-Z sections;
Upcoming development: Training module for staff is due to be launched March 2021.