Welcome to our Spotlight On Series.
Blog Posts that aim to highlight good practice and support from colleagues at Hallam.
Today: Approaches to Online Feedback
- Stuart Hepplestone – Digital Learning solutions Manager, Digital Learning Team – SETL
- Dave Darwent – Principal Learning Technologist, Digital Learning Team – SETL
In this session participants explored a range of tools and approaches to providing feedback to students online, making appropriate and informed use of these tools and approaches that facilitate better support for students. Take a look at;
- Recording of the session;
- Session presentation slides;
- Past Training Sessions – The Digital Learning Team highlight some shared assessment and feedback practice.
- Academic Essentials – Hallam Resources A-Z – section F – Feedback.
- Winter Digital Learning Seminar Series – Designing efficient and engaging online feedback.