The Strategy, Planning & Insight team have launched the new version of the Source.
You can access the new version from a link on the Staff Intranet homepage or via go.shu.ac.uk\thesource. The new version features improved search facilities and content targeted to specific audiences, making finding information much simpler. Users can also customise their view to show the reports they need every time they visit the Source.
The Source contains a wealth of analysis and information to aid decision making, covering many aspects of key University business and specialist processes and enables users to:
- Monitor university performance against strategic and departmental KPIs and access benchmarking against other institutions through national league tables (Complete University, Times, Guardian) and the Teaching Excellence Framework
- Access a wide range of dashboards that cover the whole student lifecycle, including Enrolment, Progression, Attainment and Employability
- Find data to support strategic and operational planning. Grouping together analysis that informs the departmental planning process and course improvement plans
- Review student feedback for courses in a range of surveys (Module Evaluation, NSS, PTES, PRES and UKES)
- Track student recruitment and enrolments by course and monitor pre-enrolment activities such as open days and marketing campaigns
- Enable managers to monitor various aspects of workforce data including academic work planning, recruitment, training, turnover and sickness absence